John Webb, Nick Smith, Duncan Knight, Mark Rawthorn, Stephanie Bonfield, Trevor Banks.
No-one in attendance
Proposed by Mark Rawthorn, seconded by D.Knight. All in favor.
- Write to VP’s to ask join or donation: Action JW as will speak to G.Wiseman for assistance. - Ongoing
- Open air cinema- ongoing for January meeting.
- Look into prices for Vine Lounge blinds: Completed and manual blinds agreed and to be produced in dark grey to match the door to the library.
- To date finances are up by £15,000.00.
- Memberships £6,000.00 up on last year.
- Research needed into different game machines and how much this would assist in profits.
- Price increase as of last month will show in Januarys figures.
- Christmas hamper draw raised £340.00 of which was full profit following sponsorship.
- New years eve party has been shelved for this year.
- Cleaning rota devised.
- We are still awaiting a boiler quote as company due from last month, did not attend as planned. Nick Smith can arrange a quote by alex souter- Action Nick Smith
- Meeting with Greene king went well and it was stated we are bucking the trend with regards to barrellage and stock purchase. Greene king offered some deals for the festive season and these have been accepted.
- Guinness has now been installed.
- None in attendance.
Any Other Business
- S.Bonfield stated she witnessed some abusive behavior towards marco when working one Saturday evening shift- Ongoing as this situation must be monitored and a statement taken from Marco.
Date of next meeting 21st January 2019