21st January hosted on the stage 2019 20:00PM
John Webb, Nick Smith, Duncan Knight, Mark Rawthorn, Stephanie Bonfield, Trevor Banks, Stuart Harris.
No-one in attendance
Date anomaly so was not agreed, re- drafted and will be re- agreed.
- Write to VP’s to ask join or donation: Action JW as will speak to G.Wiseman for assistance. - Ongoing
- Open air cinema- ongoing as no contact from company.
- Look into prices for Vine Lounge blinds: Completed and work to be booked in for a Monday or Friday.
- Game machine review: Meeting to be organized to explore new options.
- To date finances are up by £14,000.00 in turnover.
- Game machine revenue down by £1,450.00, with £300 down on pool table.
- No hall refunds have been allocated since July 2018.
- Hall bookings down from this time last year which reflects in the accounts.
- Karaoke booked for the year.
- Bingo regular slot will continue.
- Bar staff meeting Wednesday booked.
- We are still awaiting a boiler quote as recommended plumber does not wish to price for the work.- Ongoing action nick smith as he is in touch with another plumber who could help.
- Gents toilets was vandalised by a group of young males, at a cost to the facility- bar staff to be urged to ensure hall door is secure when there is no function and to report anything suspicious.
- Fake £50 notes going around: bar staff asked to ensure these are checked and to be vigilant.
- Bar refurb meeting held last Tuesday.
- The trust has granted £33,000.00 in varying denominations.
- Fundraising team has been put in place for the proposed playing field plans.
- The drawings in place for the proposed “Hub” will need to be re-drawn as it is thought the Scotts plan may not go ahead.
Any Other Business
- Stephanie bonfield stated she felt the toilet seats in the ladies W.C, bar side, were looking stained and this did not give a clean appearance to those using them. – Stuart Harris kindly agreed to look at these and replace if needed
Date of next meeting 18th February 2019